H.Res.908 - Condemning all forms of anti-Asian sentiment as related to COVID-19.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.908 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Foreign language and bilingual programs
- Hate crimes
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Racial and ethnic relations