S.114 - A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to provide that activities relating to the training and readiness of the reserve components of the Armed Forces during a lapse in appropriations shall constitute voluntary services that may be accepted by the United States.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.114 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Defense spending
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- District of Columbia
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Military education and training
- Military readiness
- National Guard and reserves
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations