S.1378 - Repeal Insurance Plans of the Multi-State Program Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1378 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government information and archives
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Public contracts and procurement