S.1466 - Cyber Ready Workforce Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1466 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Elementary and secondary education
- Employment and training programs
- Licensing and registrations
- Marketing and advertising
- Minority employment
- Teaching, teachers, curricula
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation
- Vocational and technical education
- Women's employment
- Youth employment and child labor