S.151 - Pallone-Thune Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.151 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Justice
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations
- Internet and video services
- Marketing and advertising
- Right of privacy
- Telephone and wireless communication