S.161 - A bill to require the Comptroller General of the United States to conduct a study and submit a report on filing requirements under the Universal Service Fund programs.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.161 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Internet and video services
- Libraries and archives
- Rural conditions and development
- Telecommunication rates and fees