S.1727 - Partnership Fund for Peace Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1727 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arab-Israeli relations
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional oversight
- Economic development
- Foreign aid and international relief
- International organizations and cooperation
- Middle East
- Political movements and philosophies
- Public-private cooperation
- Research and development
- Small business
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations