S.1834 - Deceptive Practices and Voter Intimidation Prevention Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1834 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional elections
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Political advertising
- U.S. Sentencing Commission
- Voting rights