S.1965 - Combating the Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1965 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Agricultural trade
- Congressional oversight
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Smuggling and trafficking