S.2032 - Cannabidiol and Marihuana Research Expansion Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2032 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Drug therapy
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Licensing and registrations
- Medical research
- Public-private cooperation
- Research administration and funding
- Trade restrictions