S.2201 - CLAIM Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2201 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Financial services and investments
- Insurance industry and regulation
- Licensing and registrations
- Life, casualty, property insurance
- State and local government operations