S.2271 - AID in Appalachia Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2271 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Government information and archives
- Government trust funds
- Infrastructure development
- Intergovernmental relations
- New York State
- North Carolina
- Roads and highways
- Rural conditions and development
- South Carolina
- State and local government operations
- Transportation programs funding
- West Virginia