S.2290 - Disabled Access Credit Expansion Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2290 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration
- Business expenses
- Congressional oversight
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Disability and paralysis
- Employment and training programs
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Income tax credits
- Small business