S.2293 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2293 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Federal officials
- Government corporations and government-sponsored enterprises
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Trade agreements and negotiations