S.2386 - Targeting Invasive Autocratic Networks, And Necessary Mandatory Export Notifications Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2386 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Foreign and international corporations
- Foreign property
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Photography and imaging
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Technology transfer and commercialization
- Telephone and wireless communication
- Trade restrictions
- War and emergency powers