S.2501 - Access to Healthy Food for Young Children Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2501 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Adult day care
- Advisory bodies
- Child care and development
- Child health
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Agriculture
- Elementary and secondary education
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Food assistance and relief
- Government information and archives
- Nutrition and diet