S.2556 - PROTECT Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2556 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Government studies and investigations
- Homeland security
- Public utilities and utility rates
- Rural conditions and development