S.2582 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2020116th Congress (2019-2020) |
|Sponsor:||Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] (Introduced 09/26/2019)|
|Committees:||Senate - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 116-125|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 09/26/2019 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 229. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Summary: S.2582 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to Senate (09/26/2019)
Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2020
This bill provides FY2020 appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security.
The bill provides appropriations for Departmental Management, Operations, Intelligence, and Oversight, including
- the Office of the Secretary and Executive Management;
- the Management Directorate;
- Intelligence, Analysis, and Operations Coordination; and
- the Office of Inspector General.
The bill provides appropriations for Security, Enforcement, and Investigations, including
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection,
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,
- the Transportation Security Administration,
- the U.S. Coast Guard, and
- the U.S. Secret Service.
The bill provides appropriations for Protection, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery, including
- the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and
- the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
The bill provides appropriations for Research, Development, Training, and Services, including
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
- the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers,
- the Science and Technology Directorate, and
- the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office.
The bill also sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.