S.2639 - Restoring Integrity to America's Elections Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2639 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Advisory bodies
- Civil actions and liability
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal Election Commission (FEC)
- Federal officials
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Judicial review and appeals
- Supreme Court