S.2886 - Humane Cosmetics Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2886 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Animal protection and human-animal relationships
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Government information and archives
- Marketing and advertising
- Product development and innovation
- Product safety and quality
- Research administration and funding
- Retail and wholesale trades