S.29 - A bill to establish the Office of Critical Technologies and Security, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.29 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Advisory bodies
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Executive Office of the President
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal officials
- Intellectual property
- Public contracts and procurement
- Technology transfer and commercialization
- Trade restrictions