S.2976 - Advancing Support for Working Families Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2976 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Adoption and foster care
- Congressional oversight
- Department of the Treasury
- Family relationships
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations
- Income tax credits
- Income tax deferral
- Poverty and welfare assistance
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers
- Tax treatment of families