S.3025 - Increasing Opportunity for Former Foster Youth Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3025 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Adoption and foster care
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Child safety and welfare
- Congressional oversight
- Debt collection
- Government studies and investigations
- Homelessness and emergency shelter
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- Separation, divorce, custody, support
- State and local government operations