S.3386 - Protecting America From Foreign Investors Compromised by the Chinese Communist Party Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3386 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Economic performance and conditions
- Foreign and international corporations
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Public contracts and procurement
- Telephone and wireless communication
- U.S. and foreign investments