S.3526 - Protecting Taxpayer's Return on Investment Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3526 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business expenses
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Corporate finance and management
- Department of the Treasury
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Foreign and international corporations
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Income tax deductions
- Income tax deferral
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Wages and earnings