S.3560 - Small Business and Consumer Emergency Credit Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3560 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer credit
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Small business
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- State and local government operations