S.3823 - Save Our Rural Health Providers Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3823 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health facilities and institutions
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Rural conditions and development