S.4017 - A bill to extend the period for obligations or expenditures for amounts obligated for the National Disaster Resilience competition.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.4017 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Housing and community development funding
- Infrastructure development
- Natural disasters
- Regional and metropolitan planning
- State and local finance
- State and local government operations