S.4525 - A bill to ensure that health care providers do not incur additional Federal income tax liability due to receipt of assistance through the Provider Relief Fund during the COVID-19 pandemic.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.4525 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business expenses
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Health programs administration and funding
- Income tax deductions
- Income tax exclusion
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Small business
- Wages and earnings