S.546 - Never Forget the Heroes: Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.546 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Crime victims
- Disability assistance
- Employee benefits and pensions
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government trust funds
- Health care costs and insurance
- Inflation and prices
- New York City
- Worker safety and health