S.556 - Accountability Through Electronic Verification Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.556 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Civil actions and liability
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Federal preemption
- Foreign labor
- Government information and archives
- Internet and video services
- Public contracts and procurement
- Rural conditions and development
- Small business