S.610 - Forced Arbitration Injustice Repeal Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.610 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Age discrimination
- Alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration
- Civil actions and liability
- Competition and antitrust
- Consumer credit
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Housing discrimination
- Labor-management relations
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Voting rights