S.731 - Anti-Border Corruption Improvement Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.731 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Homeland Security
- Employee hiring
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Law enforcement officers
- Military personnel and dependents
- National Guard and reserves
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation