S.757 - Petroleum Coke Transparency and Public Health Protection Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.757 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Air quality
- Congressional oversight
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Environmental health
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Medical research
- Oil and gas
- Solid waste and recycling