S.820 - Debbie Smith Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.820 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Congressional oversight
- Crimes against women
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Evidence and witnesses
- Government studies and investigations
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Sex offenses
- Violent crime