S.821 - Freedom Financing Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.821 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer credit
- Credit and credit markets
- Federal Reserve System
- Firearms and explosives
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Licensing and registrations
- Monetary policy
- Retail and wholesale trades