S.838 - A bill to protect integrity, fairness, and objectivity in decisions regarding access to classified information, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.838 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Freedom of information
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Lawyers and legal services
- Right of privacy