S.890 - Senate Cybersecurity Protection Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.890 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional officers and employees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Espionage and treason
- Government studies and investigations
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Internet and video services
- Members of Congress
- Right of privacy
- Telephone and wireless communication