S.893 - Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.893 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Research and development
- Right of privacy
- Technology assessment
- Telephone and wireless communication