S.896 - Executive Branch Comprehensive Ethics Enforcement Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.896 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Justice
- Federal officials
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Office of Government Ethics
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)