S.Res.109 - A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the March 31, 2019, presidential election in Ukraine.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.109 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- International organizations and cooperation
- News media and reporting
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- Subversive activities