S.Res.160 - A resolution recognizing the contributions of defense laboratories to the technological dominance of the United States Armed Forces and supporting the designation of April 25, 2019, as "Department of Defense Laboratory Day 2019".116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.160 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Commemorative events and holidays
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Congressional tributes
- Department of Defense
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development
- Science and engineering education