S.Res.188 - A resolution encouraging a swift transfer of power by the military to a civilian-led political authority in the Republic of the Sudan, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.188 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Detention of persons
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- News media and reporting
- Political parties and affiliation
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity