S.Res.35 - A resolution supporting democratic principles and standards in Bolivia and throughout Latin America.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.35 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Caribbean area
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Latin America
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status