S.Res.547 - A resolution encouraging the President to use authorities provided by the Defense Production Act of 1950 to scale up the national response to the coronavirus crisis.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.547 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Public contracts and procurement
- Public-private cooperation
- Strategic materials and reserves