H.R.2107 - Nation’s Oldest Port National Heritage Area Act117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2107 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Archaeology and anthropology
- Historic sites and heritage areas
- Historical and cultural resources
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Navigation, waterways, harbors
- Outdoor recreation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Property rights
- Public-private cooperation
- Tax-exempt organizations
- U.S. history