H.R.4431 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2022117th Congress (2021-2022) |
|Sponsor:||Rep. Roybal-Allard, Lucille [D-CA-40] (Introduced 07/15/2021)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 117-87|
|Latest Action:||House - 07/15/2021 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 62. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Summary: H.R.4431 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to House (07/15/2021)
Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2022
This bill provides FY2022 appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security.
The bill provides appropriations for Departmental Management, Operations, Intelligence, and Oversight, including
- the Office of the Secretary and Executive Management;
- the Management Directorate;
- Intelligence, Analysis, and Operations Coordination; and
- the Office of the Inspector General.
The bill provides appropriations for Security, Enforcement, and Investigations, including
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection,
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,
- the Transportation Security Administration,
- the U.S. Coast Guard, and
- the U.S. Secret Service.
The bill provides appropriations for Protection, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery, including
- the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and
- the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
The bill provides appropriations for Research, Development, Training, and Services, including
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
- the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers,
- the Science and Technology Directorate, and
- the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office.
The bill also sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations acts.