H.R.890 - GYMS Act of 2021117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.890 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business expenses
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Credit and credit markets
- Economic performance and conditions
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Public utilities and utility rates
- Small business
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Wages and earnings
- Worker safety and health