H.R.973 - Central Coast Heritage Protection Act117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.973 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Federal-Indian relations
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Government studies and investigations
- Historical and cultural resources
- Lakes and rivers
- Motor vehicles
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Pedestrians and bicycling
- Right of privacy
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection