H.Res.127 - Requesting the President transmit to the House of Representatives not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution documents in his possession relating to the amount of funding previously enacted and currently unspent in certain public laws.117th Congress (2021-2022) |
|Sponsor:||Rep. Smith, Jason [R-MO-8] (Introduced 02/15/2021)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Reform|
|Latest Action:||House - 02/15/2021 Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Reform. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Agreed to in House
Summary: H.Res.127 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)All Information (Except Text)
Introduced in House (02/15/2021)
This resolution requests that the President transmit to the House of Representatives documents related to the amount of funding that was provided in specified laws regarding COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) and is currently unspent.
The specified laws include
- the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020;
- the Families First Coronavirus Response Act;
- the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act);
- the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act; and
- Division N of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.